For The Love “Dream Summer Giveaway” Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter of this promotion is For The Love Pty Ltd ACN 614 063 455 (FTL).
The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4950 (AUD), comprising of one (1) prize.
The prize winner will receive:
2 x VIP tickets to the For The Love event held in Riva St Kilda, Melbourne on 16 February 2019 (For The Love Event) including economy-class returns flights from the nearest domestic airport to the winner’s residence, 5 star accommodation for 2 nights, and transfers to and from the event;
2 x Nana Judy Lounge passes (inclusive of complimentary drinks and gourmet buffet);
2 x Nana Judy x For The Love limited edition jackets and $500 of wardrobe apparel;
2 x Soda Shades sunglasses, 2 x Soda Shade bum-bags and 2 x Soda Shade chain accessories;
6 x Vodka Soda cases (with each case consisting 24 x 375mm cans); and
2 x YSL perfume , 2 x YSL cologne and 1 x YSL make-up gift bag.
How to Enter
1. This promotion commences at 9am (AEDT) on Thursday 31 January 2019 and closes at 9am (AEDT) on Monday 11 February 2019 (Promotion Period).
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age at the time of entry who have fulfilled the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to completing in full the donation of an amount equal or above $10.00 to the Music For Oceans Movement at http://www.fortheloveftl.com/giveaway/during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entrants).
3. By their participation in this promotion, Eligible Entrants acknowledge they have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions for their entry to be considered valid, and acknowledge that the decisions of FTL are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. Eligibility and participation in this promotion is contingent upon the Eligible Entrant’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions and fulfilment of all other requirements set forth herein. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other reference to this promotion.
4. Entry is limited to one entry per Eligible Entrant.
5. FTL will take no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. FTL may in its absolute and sole discretion disqualify an entry. Any decision by FTL to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Neither employees, nor any family members of employees of FTL, its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies or any supplier, provider or agency associated with this promotion may take part in this promotion.
8. FTL reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who has, in the opinion of FTL, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or FTL. FTL reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s Entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. In participating in the promotion and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to attend the For The Love event, participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and marketing activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and filmed. The winner grants and shall procure any associated person to grant FTLa perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner (and any associated person) will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees, and shall ensure any associated person agreed, that he or she will not sell or otherwise provide his/her story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation without the prior written approval of FTL.
10. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner confirms and guarantees his/her attendance at the For The Love event.
11. Before issuing the prize, FTL reserves the right to request the winner confirm his/her attendance at the For The Love event, and the winner sign an appearance release and waiver of liability, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency or any other relevant forms or agreements that FTL deems necessary in order to claim the prize. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the effected winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. The prize must be taken as prescribed. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferrable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The winner may be requested to complete and return documents regarding acceptance of the prize, standard disclaimers of warranties to verify eligibility, use of the winner’s likeness, personal information, as well as confidentiality. The winner must complete and return any such required documents within 2 daysof the date of notice, in order to claim the prize. If a winner fails to submit same within the required time period, the prize will be forfeited and may be rendered to an alternate winner randomly selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
14. In relation to the For The Love prize component, the companion of the winner (if any) must sign a companion form releasing FTL from liability and providing the necessary publicity release and consent for use of likeness, personal information, as well as confidentiality. The companion is only entitled to participate in the For The Love prize as a guest of the winner and FTL will not be responsible if the winner changes his/her mind about which companion he/she wants to accompany her/him. The companion must be aged 18 and over at the time of acceptance of prize.
15. The For The Love prize component does not include transfers, spending money, meals, flights or any other extras unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Warehouse Party prize component may only be redeemed and booked during the period from March 2019 to June 2019 (inclusive) subject to availability and final determination by Colonial Brewing Co
General Conditions of Entry
17. The promotion is a game of chance and the winner will be selected at random from all valid entries (according to these Terms and Conditions).
18. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw. One prize draws will take place and the winning entry will be randomly selected electronically at the offices of FTL’s agent at 135 High Street, Prahran, 3181, Victoria, 3934. The prize draw will be held at 6pm (AEDT) on Monday 11 February 2019.
19. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the drawing of the prize.
20. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone within 24 hours of the drawing of the prize (Winner’s Notification). The winner’s name will also be published on FTL’s Instagram account: www.instagram.com/forthelove.
21. If after 24 hours from the time and date of sending the Winner’s Notification, the prize has not been claimed by the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
22. After notifying the winner, the prize will be sent by registered post to the winner or as otherwise agreed. To the maximum extent applicable, once the prize has left FTL’s or its agent’s premises, FTL and its associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes (including if damaged, delayed or lost in transit).
23. FTL and its affiliates, agents and other companies associated with the promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents is referred to as the “Released Parties”. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from the Released Parties’ negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Released Parties are excluded from all responsibility and all liabilities for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct or indirect, special or consequential, arising from (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under FTL’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the receipt by FTL) due to any reason beyond their control; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a prize. By participating in the promotion, an Eligible Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
24. FTL may in its absolute discretion amend, vary or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
25. FTL accepts no responsibility for any variations in the value of the prize as quoted in these Terms and Conditions.
26. All entries will become and remain the property of FTL.
27. Each Eligible Entrant agree FTL and/or its agents may do the following:
a) publish the winner’s name on www.instagram.com/forthelove and any other websites or social media accounts operated by FTL;
b) transfer personal information confidentially to other organisations that provide services in relation to this promotion;
c) disclose personal information to regulatory authorities as required under applicable law;
d) publish the winner’s name as required under applicable law;
e) distribute marketing communications related to FTL and its activities (unless the Eligible Entrant has opted out or notified FTL that he or she no longer wishes to receive such communications (if applicable)); and
f) use the winner’s personal information and photo in any media for publicity purposes associated with the promotion without any further payment or other compensation, unless the prize winner otherwise notifies FTL prior to accepting the prize.
28. FTL accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any system or connection problems that might affect any end user during this promotion.
29. FTL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
30. FTL and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s entry into this promotion or a winner’s acceptance of a prize and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
31. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of FTL which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, FTL reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
32. FTL reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual whom FTL has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion.
33. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
34. This promotion shall be governed by and construed with reference to the laws in force in the State of Victoria and entrants submit unconditionally to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of the State of Victoria.